This is Our latest product, The Biomagic Bio-Lux luxury spray bottle, this new concept of Chemical Toilet Treatment makes life simpler. Just spray around the toilet bowl before and after use. The new Ocean Surf Fragrance will keep your bathroom smelling sweet. This bottle is reusable and can be refilled from any of our standard sizes. It can also be used to spray in your flushing tank, waste water tank, sink and shower drains to keep bad odours away!
WE ARE GIVING YOU A SPECIAL OFFER ON This Bio-Lux 1-litre spray bottle full of the Biomagic Fluid with new Ocean Surf Fragrance for just £20.00, Includes Delivery to UK Mainland. May be refilled from any of our regular bottles so do not dispose of this bottle use it over and over again, keep it handy in your bathroom compartment ready for use! This Offer will end in December 2020 so give it a try and see how handy it is.
Bio-Lux 1-Litre Spray £20.00 including delivery.
This is the BioMagic BM1000CON-
This is a very handy size bottle and can refill the new spray bottle, when diluted 50/50 with water it will make 2-
BioMagic BM1000CON-One litre £24.50 including delivery.
This is The BM2500CON – 2.5-litres of BioMagic Concentrated Toilet Fluid for use in caravan, motor home and boat toilets. Now with Ocean Surf Fragrance and ideal for refilling the New Bio-Lux Spray Bottle.
This is also a handy size for the larger motor home, RV or boat where larger waste tanks will be fitted. Like the other bottles in the range this may be diluted 50/50 with water to make 5-litres of ready to use BioMagic fluid. When mixed it will provide 100 X 50-ml doses to add you your cassette or holding tank. Before using, make sure your cassette or holding tank is clean and contains no poisonous chemicals. Add at least 1-litre of water and 50-ml of BioMagic fluid to a cassette and more to a larger holding tank to be sure that any solid waste in the tank can be covered by the BioMagic fluid. Any waste not covered will continue to produce odours. If odour returns before emptying time simply add another dose. This bottle is normally posted by Parcel Force 24, make sure you leave a note for the courier if there will be no one at home and ask them to leave it at the local post office. The Price for this is £29.50.00 = 5.80-per litre of ready to use product vat free and includes delivery.
BM2500CON – 2.5-litres £29.50 including delivery.
This is The BM5000CON – 5-litres of BioMagic Concentrated Toilet Fluid for use in caravan, motor home and boat toilets.
This is the right size for the larger motor home, RV or boat where larger waste tanks will be fitted. Like the other bottles in the range this may be diluted 50/50 with water to make 10-litres of ready to use BioMagic fluid. When mixed it will provide 200 X 50-ml doses to add you your cassette or holding tank. Before using, make sure your cassette or holding tank is clean and contains no poisonous chemicals. Add at least 1-litre of water and 50-ml of BioMagic fluid to a cassette and more to a larger holding tank to be sure that any solid waste in the tank can be covered by the BioMagic fluid. Any waste not covered will continue to produce odours. If odour returns before emptying time simply add another dose. This bottle is normally posted by Parcel Force 24, make sure you leave a note for the courier if there will be no one at home and ask them to leave it at the local post office. The Price for this is £50.00 = 5.00 per litre, vat free and includes delivery. Click on the cart and follow the prompts to the checkout.
Now includes the New Ocean Surf Fragrance so is Ideal as a long term refill bottle for the Bio-Lux Bottle.
BM5000CON – 5-litres £50.00 including delivery.
HAVE YOU FILLED YOUR WATER TANK WITH DIESEL? Fear Not for our BioMagic Fresh Water Tank cleaner will solve your problem!BioMagic Fresh Water Tank Cleaner, Will Treat up to 150-litres twice!
This amazing product will remove the taste and smell of diesel from your fresh water tank if it has been contaminated with fuel. As long as you follow the instructions below and on the bottle your tank will be as good and as fresh as new after the treatment. As far as we know, we are the only company in the UK that makes and supplies it. The alternative is to strip out the tank and all pipes that have been contaminated and replace them? Please print the instructions out below so that you know what else to buy then you could be starting the treatment with these while waiting for Royal Mail to deliver it by First Class Mail.
The price for one Tank Cleaner Supply and Delivered to mainland UK only is £30.00.
Tank Cleaner £30.00 including delivery to Mainland UK.
The price for one Tank Cleaner Supply and Delivered to Europe an N. Ireland is £35.00.
Tank Cleaner £35.00 including delivery to Europe and N. Ireland.
Corona-virus Hand Sanitiser.
Works rapidly against many common Micro-organisms in as little as 30 seconds
Kills and deactivates up to 99.99% of common bacteria that can cause infection, Contamination or Illness.
One application can last for up to 24-hours but can be used more frequently if preferred.
The protective film will not wash off so normal washing activities will not impact on its efficiency or durability.
Suitable for sensitive skin conditions, kind to hands without drying the skin. Moisturises skin and assists healing.
Excellent for alcohol restricted applications. Long lasting barrier against harmful bacteria, fungal & Viral Infections! Prevents foot and body odour.
Luxury foam formulation allows quicker and more effective application.
Non toxic, safe for all members of the family, children and pets!
Directions for using hand sanitiser.
Ensure that hands are clean and dry.
Pump 1 or 2 applications onto palm of hand.
Rub gently all over front and back of hands including between fingers and under nails.
Allow to dry for around 30 seconds or more.
Keep hands out of water until dry, skin will feel smooth and it will not sting.
When using refill bottle do not over fill, leave 2cm at top to avoid overspill when when refitting pump.
To purchase ONE 50ml Hand Sanitiser at £7.80 Incl. Delivery, Click on button below.
To purchase TWO 50ml Hand Sanitisers at £13.20 Incl. Delivery, Click on button below.
To purchase FOUR 50ml Hand Sanitisers at £24.00 Incl. Delivery, Click on button below.
To purchase ONE 50ml Hand Sanitiser and a 200ml refill bottle at £34.00 Incl. Delivery, Click on button below.
INSTRUCTION FOR TREATING FRESH WATER TANKS CONTAMINATED WITH FUEL.
The 1-litre bottle will now treat 300-litres, (up to 150-litres twice) it is advisable to order enough product to treat your tank twice.
1. Drain or hose out as much of the fuel as possible, do not run the water pump, if the pump has not be switched on during and since the contamination this will save having to treat all the pipes as well as the tank. However, if the pump has been run, it will have contaminated the pipe work as well so in that case you will have to extend the treatment to include the pipe work and boiler.
2. Flush tank and pipes with warm water if possible with detergent (fairy) and 150-ml of Methylated spirits, cold water will do but may take longer to get rid of the meths smell.
3. Drain and flush out with fresh (cold) water.
4. Add half of the contents of the Tank Cleaner bottle to the tank, then fill the tank to overflowing making sure that the filler pipe is overflowing if possible. If possible drive the van up and down to mix and make sure all areas are treated and run the hot and cold taps one after the other to make sure that the mixture reaches all affected parts including the hot water boiler. If you have accesses to the tank, remove the lid and wipe the inside top of the tank where diesel can form droplets, leave standing for at least 24-hours.
5. Finally, rinse thoroughly with cold fresh water allowing it to over flow from filler and and vent and run taps again to flush pipes and boiler out. There should now be no taste of smell of fuel.
6. If you need to carry out a second treatment then simply repeat the above using the other half of the Tank Cleaner.
7. Once you are happy that the tank and pipes are clear of taste and odour sanitize the water system using one of the products similar to Milton, follow the instructions on the sanitizing liquid bottle for your tank size then flush again with fresh water. It is a good idea to sanitise your tank and pipes regularly especially if you have added water from unreliable sources.GOOD LUCK.